On the recipe list was....
1. Pesto Chicken Lasagna from iwantcrazyblog.com.
2. Impossibly Easy Bacon Cheeseburger Pie from bettycrocker.com.
3. Chicken Parmesan Soup from closetcooking.com.
4. Meat Lasagna...sorry no link for this one, I just used a basic lasagna recipe.
5. Slow Cooker Potato Soup from onceamonthmeals.com.
Since my mom and I planned on cooking together I double all the recipes and went shopping. The total came to $47 dollars each. We started our cooking day at 6 AM and were finished with all 5 recipes and clean up by 11:00. It took about another 30 minutes to individually portion out the meals. Most of the meals I portioned for one person, but I started to run out of containers, so some of them are two portions. I thought those would be convenient suppers for my husband and I.
I am not very good at sharing my kitchen, but I do recommend doing this with another person. It makes the time go by fast and it is more fun. Want to stock your freezer? Call a friend or family member and get started!