How You Make It
1. Lay the wreath on top of the burlap.
2. Push the burlap up through each of the spaces. (Hint--leave a bit of a tail, so it doesn't slip out between the spaces. This is also where you could use floral wire to attach the burlap.)
3.Once you have pushed the burlap through each of the space to create 3 "bubbles", scrunch them together.
4. Turn the wreath over and twist the burlap. This will help hold your bubbles in place. If you are using wire you would also use that the tie the burlap to the wreath here.
5. Flip the wreath back over and repeat steps 2-4 until you have finished the wreath. If you look at your wreath it is kind of divided into areas, I repeated the bubbles three times in section to give my wreath a fuller look.
6. Hang your wreath! On this wreath I just tied on a burlap bow, but there are so many options out there to decorate!